Monday, April 25, 2011

Can't pay attention

I just don't know what's wrong with me these days. I can't concentrate or focus on any one thing for more than a couple of minutes. I have so much work to do, both at my job and for myself and nothing gets done. When I am at work and should be working, I am randomly cruising the internet. Not focused on one thing, just bouncing from site to site, email to email. It would be different if I was getting something accomplished, like bills or whanot....but nope, just aimless wandering.

For a change I have enough money to pay all the bills and can pay about 99% of them online, but I don't even do that, half of them end up being late because I just don't feel like paying them.

This is honestly strange for me, I have always been able to focus extremely well and now even reading (my favorite activity) is hard for me to do. Is it some sort of adult add?  Am I not getting enough sleep? What? All I know is I am slowly going bonkers from not feeling like doing anything.

No comments: